Trimax Mowing Systems is excited to debut its newest heavy duty flail mower, the Trimax Force.
The Trimax Force is the multitool mower and mulcher you need to get the job done, no matter what that job might be. Designed tough for roadsides, orchards, and vineyards, engineered to be efficient for open space management, and equipped with versatility to handle everything in between, the Trimax Force is the ultimate mower for producing an overall superior finish in almost any application.
Our strongest and most adaptable flail mower yet, with a wide range of options available for customisation, the Trimax Force can be tailored to perfectly suit your mowing and mulching needs.
What’s great about the Trimax Force?
Originally starting its design cycle as the “Warlord/S4,” the Trimax Force incorporates all the best features of our Warlord flail mower with the latest product enhancements and developments inspired by feedback from Trimax customers and dealers.
- Heavy-duty body with 50% thicker endplates than Warlord/S3.
- New rotor bearing assembly provides 50% increase in dynamic load capacity and 35% increase in static load capacity.
- New heavy-duty skids made from high strength wear steel.
- Meets ISO standards for connection to a wider range of tractors than the original Warlord.
- Choose from our widest range of available options yet.
- Mow closer to obstacles with a 27% decrease in distance between the edge of cut and edge of the mower.
- Auto belt tensioning improves drive to the rotor without manual adjustments.
- Maintenance-free roller bearings require no regular greasing.
- Improved pruning guide design guides material into the cutting chamber and prevents debris collection on the mower.
Hello Trimax Force, Farewell Trimax Warlord
With the introduction of the Trimax Force, we’re bidding a fond farewell to the Trimax Warlord, officially retiring the design. However, Warlord parts will still be available for purchase through the Trimax Web Shop.
The Trimax Warlord was first released in 1989 as an improved version of the Trimax Mulchmasta (1985-1989). With its retirement, the Warlord leaves behind an impressive legacy of 32 years in market and a strong foundation for its own successor, the Trimax Force.